Sunday, January 19, 2020

Technology Tips and Tricks

Technology Tips and Tricks I Use Everyday
𝔹𝕪: 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕠𝕟
This little computer was too cute to not include in my post! This also describes how I feel about technology and its many uses. Picture from: OpenClipArt

When it comes to the technology provided to us in class there is a lot of good advice Laura provides for us! I especially enjoy the extra free bits she has been able to inform us about such as this website blogger! I really enjoy being able to expand what we know outside of canvas and to be honest, I am very tired of writing on the same discussion forum on that website. I also agree that it is very important to have a backup web browser I am usually on Google Chrome however when this is running slow I am able to jump over to Safari. I am always trying to find new and creative things for my social media accounts so I have a few ideas I want to introduce to everybody as well as an extension for my browser I use every day that I love! The first extension I want to talk about is Grammarly this can be added into your web browser and will highlight misspelled words as well as common grammar mistakes. Check back for more tips on a post I plan on making very soon about how I get create lines and other fonts (look back at my name for an example of this). 

No comments:

Post a Comment