Sunday, January 19, 2020

Weekly Assignments

Weekly Assignments:
By Maria Dawson 

When it comes to the weekly assignments we have in the class the one I am most looking forward to is the semester-long project.  I really enjoy it when classes have a final project that you are working on all semester long rather than the last week or two. I feel like having all this time to perfect and work out the kinks in this assessment for so long we will have a better understanding of the material and in return will get a better grade. I wish more classes would have this sort of project instead of causing a lot of stress in the final weeks. I also believe this type of assignment will better contribute to learning because it is something you visit each week making adjustments with the more understanding you have with the class. 

I like this picture from TheDigitalArtist because it shows how projects are cycles and not something you can just throw together. 
The bonus assignment I believe I will enjoy the most is the technology tips! I have always enjoyed just looking around websites and my computer for new/funny things I can do. I would love to be able to share all the new things I find out I can do with everyone as well as hearing for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment