Sunday, April 26, 2020

Famous Last Words: Last Week of College...

Well, the time has finally come for me to finish up the last couple of papers I have due this week and some projects. All together I only have 4 assignments left until I can graduate this semester. I feel scared and nervous but also this overwhelming sense of accomplishment. This semester has been a wild ride for me personally. I got engaged and then my fiance brought home papers saying he is being transferred to Mildenhall, England. So we quickly got married on April 17th to prepare for our move across the world. Luckily, I love traveling and have always wanted to do a crazy move such as this one. The future is scary but I feel prepared for what the next couple of months are going to bring. I am trying to take things one week at a time and this week I want to finish my three papers and one group project!

This summer I will be preparing my husband, my two doggies, and I for the big move. We recently bought a house last September so putting it back on the market will be heartbreaking, to say the least. Finding a new house in the UK though is so exciting. Being able to take weekend trips to other countries instead of states will be amazing! Now, trying to get everything done that we need to while COVID-19 is going around and causing everything to close is making things 100x harder for us. However, this could not have come at a better time for us as a couple. As well as, for me, because I was planning on taking a gap year before a masters program anyways.

Saying I'll see you later to the United States for the next four years will be tough but a well-needed change for me! Heres to graduating from college and out move to the UK!!

Here is one of my favorite pictures my good friend Macy Griswold captured of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment