Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Reading Notes Narayan's Ramayana

While doing some more reading I was watching Disney movies. Today I am watching The Fox and The Hound. This is one of my all-time favorite movies and foxes are my favorite animals. So it only seems fitting to create a story inspired by this movie. This inspired me to find a story that was about friendship.

For this, I found the story of Rama and Sita to fit very well. In their story, they fall in love at first sight. la most they way this widow falls in love with Tod from the fox and the hound. In a later chapter, Rama is going to be excited almost like how the fox is forced out of his home by the hunter. If I was going to create a new story from these two chapters I would be fun and easy to create it from this Disney movie. However, Rama is able to slip away just as Tod is able to in the movie in the forest. It would be fun to create a new side story from Rama while he is living in the forest. However, in my story, he would play as the fox named Tod.

Bibliography:
p. 65. Forest Life. from Narayan's Ramayana 
I found this cute little guy by JenDigitalArt

No comments:

Post a Comment