Friday, April 10, 2020

Tech Tip: Cute Letters

Hello                                         Hello

           ★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
Today I will be sharing how I add in some cute fonts and other little details to my stories. On my previous storybook post, I added in, "𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎," I did this by using this website: https://lingojam.com/FancyLetters
I highly recommend going through and looking at all the awesome fonts they have put together on this webpage. It is very easy to use. All you have to do is type in what you want to say and it will generate a bunch of fonts based on what you entered. As you can see from this screenshot I have posted below.  However, maybe you just want to add some cute little details. For this, I recommend the site: https://smiley.cool/lines.php I personally use the lines portion on this site the most. The line and stars I added above are from this site. I also use this to create a cute bio on my Instagram and Twitter!













No comments:

Post a Comment