Sunday, March 1, 2020

Famous Last Words: Week 8

Maria Dawson
This image of a planner from Flicker reminds me to just go with the flow. 

For this famous last words post, I want to try and plan the week I have ahead of myself. I want to do this so I do not feel too rushed and I am able to get everything done I need too. 

Monday:  I have work from 9:45-12:30, however, my afternoon classes canceled so I do have the rest of the day off. Because of this, I want to run to the homeland next door and pick up some stuff I need for the rest of the week. Later this day I want to spend 1 hour at the gym, 2 hours reading this next week stories, and 1 hour studying for a quiz I have on Wednesday. 

Tuesday: This day I work from 8:45-12:30 and I have class from 1:30-4:15. Once I get home I enjoy making dinner for my fiance and me and rest by watching Youtube. This day I would like the finish my study guide for the quiz and take the online practice test. 

Wednesday: I work again this morning and have a quiz in class at 1:30. Once I finish and get home I would like to start my online assignment for an outside class and get ready for the upcoming exam. This day I also when I like to create my stories for the week. Hit the gym again this night. 

Thursday: Again. Busy all morning long and have class until 4:15 with a 30-minute drive home. Once I have some time to rest I will post my story I created the night before. And might start on the WGS assignment for the week.

Friday: I work from 8-5 this day so I not able to get much done in terms of class but I am making buck$.  My brother will be staying with us this weekend so I need to get his room all ready to go, sheets washed and prep the fridge with some of his favorite foods (and beer). 

The Weekend: I like to have one day where I let just me and my fiance just sit on the couch or go out together to catch up on the week before. I will also work on the project and comments off and on through the weekend when I have time. We will also be trying to get our privacy fence this weekend so I am sure that will take up most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment