Monday, March 2, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

By: Maria Dawson
 I love this picture of a lake by PXFeul .
                                  
Overall for my blog, I really like the brightness and all the colors. For me personally, I really enjoy pinks, yellows, blues, as you can see from both my blog and websites. I feel really proud of myself thus far with this last semester. Before this class, I have never written for fun or did any creative written and it turns out that I really enjoy it. I have found the most help by using the reading notes to really give myself multiple ideas on what I want to write about. By coming up with multiple ideas and finding an element to focus on each week. I have been able to expand what I like to write about any trying ideas each week. For my favorite picture, I choose the one picturing a lake. I like this image the best because this is where I feel I am happiest. When I get to lay under the stars, go hiking, and fishing I feel very free and this picture reminds me of this feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment