Thursday, March 5, 2020

Week 8 Progress

My Progress Over the Semester
To me, this progress is like climbing a mountain. Once I reach the top I will feel unstoppable. Picture from: U.S. Army
With this class, I have found myself being able to try new things with my creative writing skills from week to week. In the first week, I tried taking the storyline from the original story and creating my own. For the second week's story that had a lot of fun by creating my own rhyming scheme for the story. I want to be able to use all these new things I am learning and trying and transfer them into my storybook over the rest of the semester. I love trying random things, however, maybe I should for this project I should try and keep things constant. I could also try to take these new concepts I like doing and making them better each week. I have been struggling lately to find my groove with  school. I think this is because I am graduating in May and just feel done, however, I really want to end this semester strong! I want to set aside some time each day to really focus on my studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment