Sunday, March 1, 2020

Learning Challenge: Woman in the Mirror

By Maria Dawson
I LOVE this picture of this woman looking at her reflection. This image is from Ismael Sanchez

For extra credit this week I wanted to try one of the H.E.A.R.T experiments and decided to go with the happiness jar. Except instead of a jar I want to write on my mirror. Lately, I have been struggling with self-image and to help combat this I want to learn how to compliment myself. In order to do this, I will write a reason to love the way I look on my mirror each morning or night before I go to sleep. I have learned in psychology that just by smiling you are happier so I want to see if I tell myself I look good if I will feel good about myself. I will post with an update post in a week to see what I have learned in this experiment and what tips I could give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment