Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I liked this infographic the most because you can see that you are always learning from yourself and others, like a cycle. The infographic is by Tanmay Vora: Leadership and The Art of Effective Listening

While I am going back and reading through some of the comments people have made on my stories and introduction I feel pretty good! It really means a lot that these people were able to write so much about my stories and into. I really like how they all started out with something they liked about my stories and then moved into some constructive criticism. The ones I really loved reading are the ones who felt connected to my storybook through feminism and my analogy at the beginning. My favorite suggestions was, "My “what if” for you would be what if after you finished your storybook of these women, you found representations of these women in modern popular media and did a compare and contrast." I love the suggestion and it would give me a type of story I can write about and give thanks to Amandeep Kaur for her awesome suggestion. 

I really hope my comments have been giving some smiles and feel happy that they are not too harsh on what can be fixed. One thing I would like to practice while giving more feedback in the future is by coming up with some creative ideas for their storybook. I love getting input from people and what they would love to see from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment