Thursday, February 20, 2020

Story Laboratory: Storybook Research

More Research
By: Maria Dawson
For this week in the story lab option, I would like to get my thoughts straight for what I want to write about in each of my stories and also find some good pictures to include in my storybook. Since my storybook is about a more feminist view I would like to find some symbols I can use within my stories to represent this feature within them.
I Like how this picture you are able to look at and know exactly what it means and stands for. I believe this would be a very good image for me to include in the intro page or home page so you know exactly what point I am trying to make right off the bat This image is from Geyer .
I love this picture because it is girly and simple yet I know how complicated flowers are and how many intricate parts they have. I have not decided which story I wish to represent with these flowers but I am sure one will stick out once I finish writing them. This picture is by Edwards's Botanical Register

I found this picture while doing some google image searching and thought it would be perfect to represent the story called "The Woman Wronged". I see the woman as being the sun and the man trying to escape her as seen within this story as well. This image is from L'atmosphère

No comments:

Post a Comment